Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What happened to July!?!?

My o my how time flies...
O yes, also one of the little girls closest to my heart (my daughter) jumped on the laptop and it died.
So now we are back in business!
We bought a couple PTA summer movie passes and took the kids a couple of times to the theater. The one time I remembered my camera was the one time there were only 3 kids. How did I forget it when they all got to go??? I hate when I do that. O well. This summer we went to see Madagascar 3, Ice Age 4, and Mirror Mirror!


We tried out a new science experiment I found on Pinterest, and it has become a staple activity! Half a box of baking soda on a cookie sheet, use droppers to drop colored vinegar on the soda. Its pretty cool!


This little cutie turned 7!!! So she got to make cupcakes!

Making July playdough

American style playdough

best friends break in the new dough... yeah those three different colors didn't last long

Even little miss B got in on the playdough

Blowing out candles

One morning Mr. Dang found a little bird that couldn't fly hopping around the front yard. So he caught it and showed the kids then put it in the chicken coop to get better. We haven't seen it so either they got rid of it somehow or the little bird got better and flew away...

What in the world???? We tried saving this in a huge container to see if it would build a cocoon and turn into an awesome butterfly or moth, but it just dried up and died. It was a cool caterpillar to look at though!


No comments:

Post a Comment